Senior Advisor: Fundraising (Corporates & Individual Giving)
It is an exciting time to join the International HIV/AIDS Alliance. The organisation is implementing a significant organisational change programme and in this role you will be fundamental to the success of this programme, providing expertise which will enable the Alliance to fulfill its mission to work with communities through local, national and global action on HIV, health and human rights.
Are you who we’re looking for?
You are a committed team member with a clear focus on team objectives, as well as your own. You will promote best practice within your field of expertise and will challenge ways of working to ensure the highest quality and levels of efficiency. Your actions will be aligned with the Alliance vision and you will inspire the same behaviour in your peers. You are comfortable managing in a matrix management environment.
The role will:
• Identify, manage and develop partnerships from potential corporate sponsors and solicit major gifts from high net worth individuals (HNWI) in line with the New Markets strategy in order to achieve agreed income targets. Manage an individual portfolio of up to 20 prospects, with a primary focus on securing gifts of $10,000+.
• Develop, manage and sustain relationships on a portfolio of projects that aim to increase the financial sustainability of Alliance Linking Organisations (for example, the individual giving platform End AIDS India).
• Mentor colleagues in the Alliance Secretariat and in Linking Organisations to identify and steward prospects to secure major gifts. Ensure all critical information is well documented (using Salesforce CRM) to facilitate prospect development and shared learning across the global partnership.
• Contribute to the development of the Alliance culture.
• Set a good example for others, shows consistency in words and actions, learn from personal and organisational experience, strive for self-improvement, earns the trust and respect of management, colleagues and partner organisations, and treats others with respect.
Please download the job description and person specification below for full details of the role.
How to apply
Please submit your CV along with a covering letter outlining how you meet with criteria of the job description and person specification. Please email to email@example.com. The subject line of your email should include the job title.
The International HIV/AIDS Alliance is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community. Qualified people living with HIV are particularly encouraged to apply.
Please download an Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form below and submit this with your application form. Please be aware that completing this form is entirely voluntary and all information will be treated in the strictest of confidence. This information will not be seen by hiring managers and is for monitoring purposes only.
Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults
The Alliance operates a rigorous recruitment and selection process that reflects our commitment to child protection. Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy can be downloaded here.