Mid Term Review of the READY+ Project
The Alliance is looking for a consultant to take on a piece of work to:
• Undertake a mid-term review for our READY + project.
• READY+ is a four-year project (2016 – 2020) that aims to aims to address the needs of adolescents and young people living with HIV. It will reach 30,000 adolescents and young people living with HIV in Mozambique, eSwatini, Tanzania, and Zimbabwe (www.aidsalliance.org/readyplus).
• The IHAA is leading the READY+ multi-partner consortium and the programme is funded by the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Maputo.
• READY+ has finalised two years of programming and is at the mid-way point of the project. The IHAA is therefore commissioning a mid-term review evaluation.
• The main objective of this mid-term review is to conduct a process evaluation to assess the implementation process, progress to date and provide practical recommendations for improvements to achieve the outcomes of the project. The mid-term review will look back at how the project has progressed to date and will inform the consortium’s direction during the last two years of implementation.
• Substantial experience in conducting process evaluations of health, HIV or human rights programmes
• Experience in undertaking assessments using qualitative methodologies
• Experience working in an international development context
• Understanding of participatory evaluation approaches
• Ability to systematically analyse and present complex data and information
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Ability and commitment to deliver the expected results within the agreed period of time
• HIV specific experience
• Experience of involving adolescents and young people in evaluation processes
• Based in the East and Southern Africa region
• Spoken Swahili and Portuguese language skills
Please review the terms of reference attached, and follow the instructions to submit your application.